- The Charter
- Public Scoring
- Fuel Subsidy: New Report with Facts
- NNRC Business Lunch: What would the Charter say about the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB)?
- NNRC-CPPA Workshop on Energy Subsidies: Options and Implications
- Press Release
- The Environmental, Social and Economic Impact of illegal Oil Refining in the Niger Delta
- The Petroleum Industry Bill: Achieving Its Intended Reform Objectives?
- Transforming Africa's Expansion into a Generational Blessing
- Transparency in Extractives: Jumping on Board
- Transparency in the management of Nigeria’s oil revenue
- A New Petro-Dollar Windfall?
Nigeria NRC Homepage
The Natural Resource Charter
The Charter is a set of principles for governments and societies on how to best harness the opportunities created by extractive resources for development. It is not a recipe or blueprint for the policies and institutions countries must build, but instead provides the ingredients successful countries have used. Explore the Charter here. Download the Charter here.
The development of a country’s natural resources should be designed to secure the greatest social and economic benefit for its people. This requires a comprehensive approach in which every stage of the decision chain is understood and addressed.